Choose your country
version effective as of 01.07.2022
We would like to show you the details of how we process your personal data to give you complete knowledge and comfort when you use our Online Store.
Since we are in the online business, we know how important it is to protect your personal data. Therefore, we make special effort, to protect your privacy and the information you give us.
We carefully select and apply appropriate technical measures, in particular programming and organisational ones, to ensure that the processed personal data are protected. Our Online Store) uses encrypted data transfer (SSL), which ensures the protection of data which identify you.
Please read it. We promise that it will take just a few minutes.
Who is the administrator of the uk.foodplus.eu?
The administrator of the Online Store domain is FOODPLUS LTD, operating under the address ALL SAINTS SQUARE 11, S60 1PW ROTHERHAM with VAT identification number 237328209
What legal act governs the processing of your personal data?
Your personal data are collected and processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ of the EU L 119/1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR. To the extent not governed by the GDPR, the processing of personal data is governed by Data Protection Act 2018
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is FOODPLUS LTD ALL SAINTS SQUARE 11, S60 1PW ROTHERHAM. In any matters related to your personal data, you can contact us by:
electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we process and for what purposes?
In our Online Store, we offer a range of services. To provide them, we process different types of personal data on different legal bases.
Legal basis for processing
Data storage time
First name, email address
Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. processing for the purposes of our legitimate interest, which consists in maintaining the continuity of communication and enabling contact with the Company in matters related to its business activity
for three years after the last contact
sending marketing and commercial information by electronic means, including newsletter service
name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, country
Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. the data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specified purposes
for three years after the last contact or until you unsubscribe from the newsletter service
establishment, exercise and enforcement of claims and defence against claims in proceedings before courts and other state authorities
first name, last name, address, PESEL (Personal Identification Number), NIP (Tax Identification Number), REGON (National Business Registry Number), email address, phone number, IP number, bank account number, payment card number
Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. processing for the purpose of pursuing our legitimate interest which consists in establishing, exercising and enforcing claims and defending ourselves against claims in proceedings before courts and other state authorities
until the expiry of the limitation period for claims related to the performance of the agreemen
fulfilment of legal obligations resulting from legal regulations, in particular tax and accounting regulations
first name, last name, company name, PESEL (Personal Identification Number), NIP (Tax Identification Number), REGON (National Business Registry Number), email address, phone number, correspondence address, payment card number
Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, in particular tax and accounting obligations
until the expiry of legal obligations to which the Controller is subject and which justified the personal data processing
Voluntary provision of personal data
Providing the required personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary for us to be able to provide services to you. Information, including commercial information from the Seller sent to the Client/User electronically in the form of a newsletter additionally requires the Client/User's consent.
Personal data recipients
Stripe, Pay Pal, Trusted Shops, DHL, Shoper. In addition, the recipients of the data will be entities authorized to receive data under the law.
Automated decision-making (including profiling)
We do not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which can be stored on the Store’s User's terminal device and are intended for the use of the Store's websites.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
The Online Store administrator is the entity placing cookies on the Online Store User's terminal device and accessing them.
Cookies are used for the purposes of:
- better adaptation of the content of the Store's websites to the User's preferences and optimization of the use of the websites;
- creating statistics, thanks to them we better understand how the Online Store's User uses the websites, which enables improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the session of the Online Shop User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Website;
As a rule, web browsing software enables cookies to be stored on the User's terminal device by default. However, users of the Online Store may at any time make changes and block the automatic handling of cookies. It is also possible to delete cookies from the Internet browser.
Cookies placed on the Online Store User's terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Online Store administrator.
Will your personal data be transferred outside the EEA or to an international organisation?
Your personal data are not transferred outside of the European Economic Area or to any international organisation.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data?
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request accessto your personal data
- request rectificationof your personal data
- request erasureof your personal data
- request restrictionof personal data processing
- objectto personal data processing
- request the transmissionof your personal data
If you submit any of the above requests to us, we will give you information about the steps taken in relation to your request without undue delay, not later than within one month after receiving the request.
If necessary, we may extend this one-month time limit by two more months due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests.
In any event, within one month after receiving your request we will inform you that the time limit was extended and give you the reasons for the delay.
Right of access to personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR)
You have the right to obtain information as to whether we process your personal data.
If we process your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to personal data,
- obtain information on the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients of such data, the planned period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining this period, information on your rights under the Data Protection Act and on the right to lodge a complaint with the DPA Commissioner, the source of such data, automated decision-making, including profiling, and the safeguards applied in connection with the transmission of such data outside of the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
If you want to request access to your personal data please submit your request to the address: email@example.com
Right to rectification of personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR)
If your personal data are incorrect, you have the right to request that we immediately rectify your personal data. You also have the right to have your personal data completed by us.
If you want to request that we rectify or complete your personal data, please submit your request to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to erasure of personal data, or “right to be forgotten” (Article 17 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data when:
- your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn a specific consent, insofar as personal data have been processed on the basis of your consent;
- your personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, insofar as the processing of personal data is related to direct marketing;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data in connection with processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest or processing necessary for purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party.
Despite your request for the erasure of your personal data, we may process your data further in order to establish, exercise or defend claims, of which you will be informed.
If you want to request the erasure of your personal data please submit your request to the address: email@example.com
Right to request the restriction of personal data processing (Article 18 of the GDPR)
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when:
- you question the correctness of your personal data – in this case, we will limit the processing of your personal data for a period that makes it possible to verify the correctness of such data;
- the processing of your data is unlawful and instead of requesting the erasure of your personal data, you request the restriction of personal data processing;
- the processing of your personal data is no longer necessary, but your data are needed to establish, exercise or defend your claims;
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data – until it is verified whether our legitimate interests override the grounds specified in your objection.
If you want to request the restriction of personal data processing please submit your request to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR)
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, at any time, in relation to:
- processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or a third party;
- processing for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to object to the processing of your personal data please submit your request to the address: email@example.com
Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR)
You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit them to another data controller.
We will normally give you your personal data in CSV format. If you would prefer to receive the data in a different format, specify the preferred format in your request. As far as possible, we will try to send you the data in the format preferred by you.
You may also request that we transmit your personal data directly to another controller (where technically feasible).
If you want to request the transmission of your personal data please submit your request to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes personal data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
You can find more information here.