Choose your country
TERMS OF SHOPPING
Terms used herein have the following meanings:
- Seller –FOODPLUS LTD, 11 All Saints Square, Rotherham, United Kingdom, S60 1PW, Companies House 09803578 operating in the UK, engaged in retail sale and responsible for the Online Store.
- Online Store – a page uk.foodplus.eu through which the User may view the offer concerning the Goods and place Orders.
- Retail Store – a point of sale of Goods run by the Seller, located at Food Plus Wigan, Standishgate 65, WN1 1UP Wigan
- Services – services provided by the Seller through the Online Store under the terms and conditions specified herein;
- User – a natural person who uses the Online Store;
- Customer – a User who places an Order in the Online Store;
- Goods – products presented in the Online Store;
- Order – User's information provided to the Seller via the Online Store, expressing the intention to conclude a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods that the Customer intends to buy;
- Sales Agreement – a contract for the sale of Goods between the Seller and the Customer made upon delivery of the Goods to the Customer, on the terms agreed between the Seller and the Customer;
- Delivery – delivery of ordered Goods by the Seller to the address specified by the Customer in the Order;
2. Sign-up and agreement
- To use the Online Store’s services, the User must be 18 years of age and correctly sign up to the Online Store.
- By using the Online Store, you confirm that the data provided by you during the sign-up process or at any time when using the Services are correct and complete. You must immediately notify us of any changes to these data. You must give us your true first and last name, address of residence, telephone number, e-mail address and any other data that we may need to receive and process Orders.
- We need your e-mail address to provide you with important information, such as confirmation of Orders and changes in the terms of the Services provided. By signing up to our Online Store, you agree that your e-mail address may be used to provide the said information.
- When signing up to the Online Store, you create a password for an individual user account. Using your user account, you can edit your data, place Orders and collect points in our Loyalty Program. Your password is exclusive to you. Your responsibility is to keep your password secured. We reserve the right to change or cancel the password at our own discretion in reasonable cases. It should not be made available to third parties and should be kept confidential. If you become aware of any abuse related to unauthorised access to your password, you should contact us immediately.
- We reserve the right to:
- refuse to sign up a new User, suspend or close the User’s account in the Online Store at any time and at our sole discretion,
- disable access to all or part of the Services at our sole discretion.
- The Sales Agreement between the User and the Seller shall be made only upon payment for the Goods. You have the right to cancel your Order before sending Goods.
- All content posted in the Online Store or the Website, including trademarks, photographs, descriptions and applications, are protected by law. Any use thereof in whole or in part constitutes a violation of law.
3. Prices, fees and acceptable forms of payment
- Prices of Goods specified in the Online Store at the time of placing the Order are approximate prices. The prices you will be charged for the Goods are the actual prices offered in the Retail Store on the date of Goods receipt, including any promotions. You accept that the prices of Goods may increase or decrease after the Order placement date.
- The weight of some goods may differ slightly from the quantity indicated in the Order and the value to be paid may change compared to that specified when placing the Order to reflect the actual weight. The prices and purchase value of the Order in your “cart” of the Online Store are approximates.
- The prices of the Goods include the VAT rate effective at the time of placing the Order and, similarly to par. 2, the VAT rate is not necessarily the amount charged on the receipt date. The difference resulting from different VAT rates may occur if there is a change in the effective VAT rate assigned to the Goods ordered between the Order date and the receipt date.
- On the date of delivery of the Goods, the payment for the Goods received and any additional fees will be charged in accordance with the information on the Online Store website.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the amount of fees charged at any time.
- The only payment method for the Order accepted by the Seller is the online payment method.
- Payment for the purchased Goods is made before shipping the order.
- If the payment for the purchased Goods has not been collected or has not been collected in full amount upon receipt of the Goods, you are still responsible for paying for the purchases. In such a case, a Seller's employee will contact you regarding payment.
- Minimum Order value in the Online Store is £ 15
- Orders for more than the 10 of items from one product line may be placed depending on the availability and at the discretion of the Retail Store.
- Processing of the Order in terms of the quantity of Goods delivered may be limited if the processing of this Order limits the availability of such Goods to other customers or poses a potential threat to the health or safety of the Retail Store personnel.
- We do not sell Goods purchased by Customers for resale. The Goods we offer are delivered only for own use by the Customer who is a consumer. We reserve the right to refuse to process Orders that we believe are placed for commercial or non-consumer purposes.
- If the Goods purchased will be used for non-domestic purposes, we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) the warranties and conditions regarding the suitability of the Goods for a specific purpose.
- If the Goods are purchased by citizens or residents of the EU, we do not guarantee that the Goods are suitable for use outside the UK. The Goods will be delivered in compliance with the technical, safety, labelling and other legal requirements in force in the United Kingdom.
- There may be situations where the Goods ordered are not available. In such a situation, the Seller will try to offer you alternative goods, i.e. similar to those ordered by you, sold at a different price. The seller will contact you if you select this option in step 2 of the Cart Summary. We will also inform you which products have been replaced and with which substitutes. As with all other products you can refuse to accept them.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel our replacement policy for all or some Customers.
- The Seller offers a Loyalty Program covering all Registered individual customers of the uk.foodplus.eu store and providing additional benefits for them. The rules of participation in the program are set out in separate Regulations available on the website uk.foodplus.eu at the address
5. Receipt of ordered Goods and substitutes
- The dates of receipt or delivery of the ordered Goods are included in the schedule on the Online Store website in the Schedule tab.
- Orders may only be picked up only by the User who has placed the Order or by an authorised person who is over 18 years of age.
- The User should check the quantity and condition of the received Goods upon receipt.
- Before receipt, the Goods are stored in appropriate conditions and temperature. The Seller is not liable for the loss or damage of the Goods after receipt.
- Orders containing alcohol may only be picked up by persons over 18 years of age to ensure that we follow the regulations on the sale of age-restricted products. In that case the courier check your age.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Order, return the ordered Goods to the Retail Store if you do not pay order within the agreed time limit.
- We will make every effort to ensure that your Order is available for pickup by courier company within the designated time, but we cannot accept liability if the service is limited or unavailable for operational reasons or circumstances beyond our control.
- Customers should check the product packaging to obtain the most up-to-date nutritional information and allergen warnings, as they may differ from the originally ordered products.
- We make every effort to ensure that the composition and additional nutritional information on the Online Store website is correct. However, there may be cases where information on the packaging is different than on the Online Store websites when the Order is placed. Consumers should check the product packaging for nutritional values and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information may change.
- Always read the product label to ensure that you follow the most up-to-date information. This is particularly important if you have allergies or intolerance. Allergen information can be found on the ingredients list on the back of the packaging.
- If you identify articles that you do not want upon the receipt of the Goods ordered, you can cancel their purchase without giving any reason. You can return such Goods and we will not charge you for them.
6. Liability and compensation
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or misrepresentation.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to secure the details of the Order and payment, but unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused by unauthorized access to the information you have provided.
7. Complaints & Returns
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance contract without giving reasons by submitting a statement to the Seller within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Goods. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract can be submitted using the form, the content of which is available in the dedicated section of the store's website (here).
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in the following cases:
- goods that perish quickly (e.g. fresh vegetables, fruit, meat, sausages, frozen foods if the cooling sequence is interrupted) or have a short shelf-life, including goods that, due to their nature (e.g. frozen products), cannot be turned,
- goods delivered in sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- supplied press (newspapers, periodicals, magazines).
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer is obliged to return the goods to be returned unchanged, in particular, he should not use the goods in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. Otherwise, the Consumer will be responsible for reducing the value of the Goods. The return of the goods should be made immediately to the address of the Seller, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the notice of withdrawal from the contract. To meet this deadline, it is enough to return the Goods before its expiry.
- The consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the goods, which should in particular be understood as the cost of returning the goods to the Seller to the following address: Food Plus Wigan, Standishgate 65, WN1 1UP Wigan.
- The Seller shall promptly, but not later than within 14 days of receiving from the Consumer a declaration of full or partial withdrawal from the contract, reimburse the Consumer for the payment made by him for the returned goods, and the costs of delivering the returned goods corresponding to the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payments referred to in the preceding point until the Consumer returns the goods to be withdrawn from the contract or the Consumer provides confirmation that the goods have been returned, depending on which of these events ( return or delivery of confirmation) will take place earlier.
- The reimbursement will be made using the method of payment used by the Consumer.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not exclude the Consumer's rights resulting from the Seller's liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the customer if he has concluded the contract as part of his business (as an entrepreneur).
- Within 14 days after the Seller receives the Customer's declaration of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer will receive a refund of the amount paid, including the costs of delivering the item corresponding to the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller
- In the event of non-compliance of the delivery with the order placed, the Customer should notify the supplier and refuse to accept products that he did not order.
- In the event of damage to the goods during transport or delivery of an article with a manufacturing defect, the Customer is obliged to contact the Online Store, and then send the received goods to the address Food Plus Wigan, Standishgate 65, WN1 1UP Wigan and may request a refund for it. and reimbursement of documented and adequate shipping costs. Alternatively, the Seller may offer the Customer to send photos of the product, including photos of labels. If the Customer agrees to such a manner of considering the complaint, the complaint is considered without the need to return the goods by the Customer, unless after analyzing the photos, a detailed analysis of the damage or defect of the goods is revealed.
- In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the buyer has the right to request replacement of the goods or reduction of its price or withdrawal from the contract. In order to make a complaint, please contact the Online Store.
- The reported complaint will be considered within 14 days of its transfer to the Online Store, by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Written information about the result will be sent to the e-mail address or home address. Failure to reply within the indicated period will be considered a positive consideration of the complaint.
- The Online Store reimburses the Customer for the returned or complained goods within 7 days from the date of positive consideration of the complaint, to the account indicated by the customer or by postal order to the address indicated in the order.
- The Online Store does not accept any cash on delivery returns.
- The Online Store is not responsible for the quality of the products, if the quality has deteriorated after the products have been delivered to the customer and for reasons attributable to the customer (perishable products, fresh products, with short expiry dates, etc. - e.g. in a situation where the customer did not store the products. frozen in the freezer).
8. General provisions
- The current law requires certain information or messages we send to you to be in writing. By using our Online Store, you agree that communication with us will be done mainly by electronic means. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by placing advertisements on the Online Store website. For contractual purposes, you consent to these electronic means of communication and confirm that any agreements, notices, information and other communications that we deliver to you by electronic means comply with all legal requirements regarding written form. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is found by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts of these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and the documents prepared on its basis constitute the entire Sales Agreement between you and the Seller as a result of the Orders you have placed.
- The governing law for each Sales Agreement is the English law.
- These Terms were last updated on 2022-09-14.