Choose your country
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SHOPPING
Terms used herein have the following meanings:
- Seller – FOODPLUS LTD, 11 All Saints Square, Rotherham, United Kingdom, S60 1PW, registered under number 09803578 with Companies House, operating in the UK, engaged in retail sale and responsible for the Online Store.
- Online Store – a page www.uk.foodplus.eu through which the User may view the offer concerning the Goods and place Orders.
- Services – services provided by the Seller through the Online Store under the terms and conditions specified herein;
- User – a natural person being a consumer, who uses the Online Store;
- Consumer – a person defined in the Consumer Rights Act (2015), as an individual acting for purposes that are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession.
- Customer – a User who places an Order in the Online Store;
- Goods – products presented in the Online Store;
- Order – User's information provided to the Seller via the Online Store, expressing the intention to conclude a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods that the Customer intends to buy;
- Sales Agreement – a contract for the sale of Goods between the Seller and the Customer entered into when and through the Seller's declaration of shipment.
- Delivery – delivery of ordered Goods by the Seller to the address specified by the Customer in the Order;
- To use the Online Store’s services, the User must be 18 years of age and correctly sign up to the Online Store.
- By using the Online Store, you confirm that the data provided by you during the sign-up process or at any time when using the Services are correct and complete. You must promptly notify us of any changes to these data. You must give us your true first and last name, address of residence, telephone number, e-mail address and any other data that we may need to receive and process your Orders.
- We need your e-mail address to provide you with important information, such as confirmation of Orders and changes in the terms of the Services provided. By signing up to our Online Store, you agree that your e-mail address may be used to provide the above-mentioned information.
- When signing up to the Online Store, you create an individual user account and a password for an individual user account. Using your user account, you can edit your data, place Orders and collect points in our Loyalty Program. Your password is exclusive to you. Your responsibility is to keep your password secured. We reserve the right to change or cancel the password at our own discretion in reasonable cases. It should not be made available to third parties and should be kept confidential. If you become aware of any abuse related to unauthorised access to your password or account, you should contact us immediately.
- We reserve the right to:
- refuse to sign up a new User, suspend or close the User’s account in the Online Store at any time,
- disable access to all or part of the Services at any time.
- All content posted in the Online Store or the Website, including trademarks, photographs, descriptions and applications, are protected by law. Any use thereof in whole or in part is prohibited and constitutes a violation of the law.
3. Prices, fees and acceptable forms of payment
- The unit prices of the Goods stated in the Online Shop at the time of placing the Order are the actual prices and will be included on the proof of purchase.
- The weight of some goods may differ slightly from the weight indicated in the Order, and the order value may change from that stated when the Order was placed to reflect the actual weight. The difference between the payment and the actual value of the Order will be refunded to the Customer. Depending on the online payment service provider selected(PayPal, Stripe), the refund time may vary slightly.
- The prices of the Goods include the VAT rate effective at the time of placing the Order.
- The only payment method for the Order accepted by the Seller is the online payment method.
- Payment for the purchased Goods is made before shipping the order.
- If the payment for the purchased Goods has not been collected or has not been collected in full amount upon receipt of the Goods, you are still responsible for paying for the purchases. In such a case, a Seller's employee will contact you regarding payment.
- Minimum Order value in the Online Store is £30.
- We do not sell Goods purchased by Customers for resale. The Goods we offer are delivered only for own use by the Customer who is a consumer. We reserve the right to refuse to process Orders that we believe are placed for commercial or non-consumer purposes.
- If the Goods purchased will be used for non-domestic purposes, we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) the warranties and conditions regarding the suitability of the Goods for a specific purpose.
- If the Goods are purchased by citizens or residents of the EU, we do not guarantee that the Goods are suitable for use outside the UK. The Goods will be delivered in compliance with the technical, safety, labelling and other legal requirements in force in the United Kingdom.
- There may be situations when the Goods ordered are not available or their quantity is limited. This means that the actual quantity of Goods available at the time of the order may be less than the quantity ordered on the Online Shop. When placing your order, you may choose to substitute Goods that are not currently available. In such a situation, the Seller may offer you alternative goods i.e. similar to the Goods you ordered, which may have a different price. In case of shortages of the ordered Goods, the difference in payment will be refunded.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel our replacement policy for all or some Customers.
- The Seller offers a Loyalty Program covering all Registered individual customers of the www.uk.foodplus.eu store and providing additional benefits for them. The rules of participation in the program are set out in separate Regulations available here.
5. Receipt of ordered Goods and substitutes
- Orders may only be picked up only by the User who has placed the Order or by an authorised person who is over 18 years of age.
- Before receipt, the Goods are stored in appropriate conditions and temperature. The Seller is not liable for the loss or damage of the Goods after receipt.
- Orders containing alcohol may only be picked up by persons over 18 years of age to ensure that we follow the regulations on the sale of age-restricted products. In that case the courier check your age.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Order, return the ordered Goods to the Retail Store if you do not pay order within the agreed time limit.
- We will make every effort to ensure that your Order is available for pickup by courier company within the designated time, but we cannot accept liability if the service is limited or unavailable for operational reasons or circumstances beyond our control.
- If adverse weather conditions or any other event beyond our control causes a delay or cancellation of the shipment, we will contact you as soon as possible to change the shipment date.
- We make every effort to ensure that the composition and additional nutritional information on the Online Store website is correct. However, there may be cases where information on the packaging is different than on the Online Store websites when the Order is placed. Consumers should check the product packaging for nutritional values and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information may change.
- Always read the product label to ensure that you follow the most up-to-date information. This is particularly important if you have allergies or intolerance. Allergen information can be found on the ingredients list on the back of the packaging.
6. Liability and compensation
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or misrepresentation.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to secure the details of the Order and payment, but unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused by unauthorized access to the information you have provided.
In the event of damage to the goods during transport or delivery of an article with a manufacturing defect, the Customer is obliged to contact the Online Store by sending an email to email@example.com or using the form, the content which is available (here).
- In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the buyer has the right to request replacement of the goods or reduction of its price or withdrawal from the contract.
- The Seller may request the Customer to send photos of the product, including photos of labels.
- The Seller may consider a complaint without the need to return the goods by the Customer, unless after analysing the photos, a detailed analysis of the damage or defect of the goods is revealed.
- Every effort will be made to consider the reported complaint within 14 days of its transmission to the Online Shop. Information about the outcome of the complaint will be sent to the email address registered in the User's account.
- In the event of a positive resolution of the complaint in the form of a refund to the Customer, the funds are returned within 7 days from the date of positive resolution of the complaint or from the date of receipt by the Online Shop of the return of the Goods complained of, if such a return is a condition for positive resolution of the complaint. The funds are returned to the Customer's bank account.
- The Online Store does not accept any cash on delivery returns.
8. Withdrawal from the contract
- You have the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days from the date of delivery of goods without giving any reason.
- Cancellation policy is available here.
9. Final provisions
- The current law requires certain information or messages we send to you to be in writing. By using our Online Store, you agree that communication with us will be done mainly by electronic means. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by placing advertisements on the Online Store website. For contractual purposes, you consent to these electronic means of communication and confirm that any agreements, notices, information and other communications that we deliver to you by electronic means comply with all legal requirements regarding written form. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and the documents prepared on its basis constitute the entire Sales Agreement between you and the Seller as a result of the Orders you have placed.
- The governing law for each Sales Agreement is the british law.
- These Terms and Conditions are valid from 2022-10-03.