Choose your country
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance contract without giving reasons by submitting a statement to the Seller within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Goods. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract can be submitted using the form, the content of which is available in the dedicated section of the store's website (here).
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in the following cases:
- goods that perish quickly (e.g. fresh vegetables, fruit, meat, sausages, frozen foods if the cooling sequence is interrupted) or have a short shelf-life, including goods that, due to their nature (e.g. frozen products), cannot be turned,
- goods delivered in sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- supplied press (newspapers, periodicals, magazines).
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer is obliged to return the goods to be returned unchanged, in particular, he should not use the goods in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. Otherwise, the Consumer will be responsible for reducing the value of the Goods. The return of the goods should be made immediately to the address of the Seller, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the notice of withdrawal from the contract. To meet this deadline, it is enough to return the Goods before its expiry.
- The consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the goods, which should in particular be understood as the cost of returning the goods to the Seller to the following address: Food Plus Wigan, Standishgate 65, WN1 1UP Wigan.
- The Seller shall promptly, but not later than within 14 days of receiving from the Consumer a declaration of full or partial withdrawal from the contract, reimburse the Consumer for the payment made by him for the returned goods, and the costs of delivering the returned goods corresponding to the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payments referred to in the preceding point until the Consumer returns the goods to be withdrawn from the contract or the Consumer provides confirmation that the goods have been returned, depending on which of these events ( return or delivery of confirmation) will take place earlier.
- The reimbursement will be made using the method of payment used by the Consumer.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not exclude the Consumer's rights resulting from the Seller's liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the customer if he has concluded the contract as part of his business (as an entrepreneur).
- Within 14 days after the Seller receives the Customer's declaration of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer will receive a refund of the amount paid, including the costs of delivering the item corresponding to the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.